If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the autumn (festival Onam in Kerala) when all yams are delicious (we have different varieties of sweet potatoes). I baked them with some cherry plums and nutmeg. It’s light but so satisfying. Don’t over bake . - pauljoseph
- 1 pound Sweet potato
- 1/2 cup Maida flour ( refined and finely milled wheat flour).
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Seedless sweet cherry plums
- 2 teaspoons Almond sliced
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- Boil sweet potatoes then peel and mash them well. To flour, add milk, mix well till free from lumps. Add to egg, butter, sugar, plum, almonds, nutmeg powder, and coconut milk. Mix well and bake in a baking dish at 180 centigrade for 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.