If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the autumn (festival Onam in Kerala) when all yams are delicious (we have different varieties of sweet potatoes). I baked them with some cherry plums and nutmeg. It’s light but so satisfying. Don’t over bake . —pauljoseph
- 1 pound Sweet potato
- 1/2 cup Maida flour ( refined and finely milled wheat flour).
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Seedless sweet cherry plums
- 2 teaspoons Almond sliced
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- Boil sweet potatoes then peel and mash them well. To flour, add milk, mix well till free from lumps. Add to egg, butter, sugar, plum, almonds, nutmeg powder, and coconut milk. Mix well and bake in a baking dish at 180 centigrade for 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.