Author Notes: They are just very tasty! Bitter sweet chocolate on top and crunchy bars with pieces of dry fruit...and flavours! Pictures were taken while chocolate was still warm...having kids around doesn't give me a lot of time flexibility - Olgalina
Makes 8 large bars
- 2+3/4 cups oat flakes
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted pepitas
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 handful dry cranberries
- 10 chopped dry apricots
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- 5 tablespoons pine honey
- 2 tablespoons any flour
- 3 tablespoons low fat margarine
- 2,8 ounces dark chocolate
- Heat honey and margarine until melted. Mix oats, seeds and fruit. Add flax seed mixture and honey mixture and stir well.
- Transfer into covered with baking paper square baking form and bake for 25 minutes at 180C. let it cool completely, then cut into (8 large) bars.
- Melt chocolate and using rubber spatula cover each piece with it. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm again.