If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Perfect appetizer for game day, cocktail parties, or just a healthy snack! Good with toasted pita bread and veggies - TheSkinnyGoose
Makes 2 cups
- 1 Can of Chickpeas, or 8 oz of fresh cooked chickpeas
- 1 small clove of garlic, grated on a zester (i find if i mince the garlic, my food processor does not catch and distribute evenly so i grate it, and its more potent!)
- 1/2 cup Water
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons Shery Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 teaspoon Spanish Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Roasted Bell Pepper, skin removed and diced
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a food processor pulse garlic and chickpeas, and a little of the water to make it easier to puree (DO NOT ADD ALL). Add and blend in the lemon Juice, Vinegar, Cumin, Paprika, Cayenne,Tahini, and Bell Pepper. Continue to add water to desired consistency.
- Slowly 'thread' the oil in while the food processor is running.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends
How to Hard Cook Lots of Eggs at Once
Use the oven, you egghead.
Nancy Silverton's Bran Muffins
Wholesome, jammy, Genius.
Style with a breeze.