If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very easy cake to put together and it's great with plain yogurt by the side for the breakfast. This cake is enlightened, but still airy and delicious with fragrant strawberries on top.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 packet (10g) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinches of salt
- teaspoons bourbon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 14 ounces frozen strawberries
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix dry ingredients (baking powder+lemon juice) in a bowl, separately combine wet ones and gently fold into dry and transfer the dough into lined with paper rectangular baking form
- Place strawberries over the dough (defrosted). Sprinkle with streusel topping (all ingredients combined) and bake 60-70 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve (it's nice both warm and cold). Makes 9-12 pieces
Write a #HappyList
These are a few of our favorite things.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.