If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Do we really need an excuse to eat chocolate? I don’t. Let me share with you a really dark thick and seriously intense hot chocolate recipe. This recipe is inspired by my recent trip to Barcelona. Try this Spanish style hot chocolate. You will never go back to your regular one... —May I have that recipe
Makes 2- 4 oz cups
- 5 tablespoons good quality pure unsweetened cocoa powder (we like mixing 2 different brands to add complexity to the flavor. Here we used Droste and Lake Champlain unsweetened cocoa powder)?
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pint organic whipping cream (optional)
- Combine both cocoa powders, sugar and corn starch in a small bowl?.
- Pour COLD water into a small sauce pan, add cocoa mixture and start cooking at medium low heat, stirring constantly.?
- Cook until it thickens and serve immediately in 2 small mugs.
- Whip cream and add a dollop on top of the chocolate.?
Are Marinades Worth It?
We're getting down to the meat of the issue
Are marinades worth it?
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
This week's best #f52farmstands.
Have a ball (jar).