If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These crab cakes taste fresh and delicious. As long as you have crab eaters on your hands they will be sure to fall in love and beg for more!!! :) - Iliana cordero
- 2 Cans of Roland white crab meat
- 1/2 cup Red & Yellow pepper
- 1 1/4 cups Planko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Fried garlic
- 1/2 cup Smashed whole wheat crackers
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Beat egg and add all ingredients to bowl while blending together well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Oil sauté pan and place formed cakes in one at a time
- Enjoy as appetizer or accompany with creamy rosemary mash potatos and vegetable.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Canned Fish Recipe
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls