Author Notes: These crab cakes taste fresh and delicious. As long as you have crab eaters on your hands they will be sure to fall in love and beg for more!!! :) - Iliana cordero
- 2 Cans of Roland white crab meat
- 1/2 cup Red & Yellow pepper
- 1 1/4 cup Planko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Fried garlic
- 1/2 cup Smashed whole wheat crackers
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Beat egg and add all ingredients to bowl while blending together well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Oil sauté pan and place formed cakes in one at a time
- Enjoy as appetizer or accompany with creamy rosemary mash potatos and vegetable.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Canned Fish Recipe