If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious easy recipe to prepare on a cold winter evening or during Lenten season as all ingredients are readily accessible during cold months. It does have a higher sodium content so I will include this important note for those watching their sodium levels:
*NOTE: Do not add additional salt due to the sodium content in the canned products. Low sodium products may be substituted for any item, however make sure at least one component has the sodium in it to assure the flavor is maintained. Enjoy! —Don Bailey
Serves 8-10 people
- 1 packet 13-16 OZ Package Xtra Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 Family Sized Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 10 1/4 OZ Can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 10 1/4 OZ Condensed Cream of Asperagus Soup
- 1 pint Sour Cream
- 1 12 OZ Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 15 OZ Can Sweet Peas (Undrained)
- 4 5 OZ Cans Tuna Packed in Oil (Very Important)
- 1 Plain Potato Chips for Topping (Your favorite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9" x 13" baking dish or a large casserole dish either buttered or sprayed. Boil a large pot of salted water until a rolling boil begins and then add egg noodles until partially cooked, approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and drain noodles into a colander and set aside until mix is ready.
- For the mix, flake tuna into a large bowl along with oil and then add soups one by one making sure to thoroughly mix each one into the mixture. Stir in the sour cream followed by the can of evaporated milk and stir in the sweet peas along with the liquid until a very soupy mixture is in the bowl. Add the partially cooked egg noodles and pour into prepared dish. (At this point if you want to refrigerate the casserole you may but just make sure it is covered and do not add the potato chips.) If cooking right away, crush your choice of potato chips to create a covering over the casserole and then bake for approximately 30-60 minutes until the top is golden brown and the casserole is bubbly. Make sure that if the dish is somewhat full to put a cookie sheet or tin foil under the casserole to catch spilling. Remove casserole from oven and allow to set for 10 minutes before serving and enjoy!
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.