If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Salmon cake, parmesan cheese and oregano flavor, with Avocado Tartar Sauce. I made Bagel burger but just salmon cake and sauce are also good for appetizer. - Hidemi
- 1 canned Pink Salmon, in water, chunk style, skinless boneless (5oz) drained
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Minced Onion
- 1 Garlic clove, grated
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Minced Parley
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Boiled Egg, chopped
- 5 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 4 pieces American Cheese
- 4 Plain Bagels
- In a bowl, beat egg and add canned salmon, panko, flour, minced onion, grated garlic, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, oregano and minced parsley. Mix all together until well blended. Form into patties
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and cook patties until browns. Let cool
- Make avocado tartar sauce. Scoop avocado pulp and mash in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, boiled eggs, milk, lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Mix well
- Put American cheese onto the cut sides of the bagel spread mayonnaise lightly, salmon patties and spread avocado tartar sauce. Cover with the other half of the bagel.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pub Food
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Canned Fish Recipe
Our herbs could use a helping hand.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Time to Celebrate!
Food52 takes home the gold.
Lamb and Sweet Potato Stew
Recipe of the Day
Caramelized Sauerkraut With Prunes, Herbs, and Honey