If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this salad on a hot Summer night. The combination of the sweet mint and the peppery arugula compliments the tuna and the cannellini beans. I eat a Gigante Bean Salad with house cured tuna at Strada18 in South Norwalk, Connecticut. I love this salad, I order it every time I go there.
This is my rendition, when I make it at home. —Brunella
- 6 3/4 ounces Flott Solid Tuna in Pure Olive Oil
- 15.5 ounces Cannellini Beans Drained
- 7 ounces Arugula
- 2 Plum Tomatoes Sliced
- Remove tuna from jar leaving oil behind, place in a bowl and add a few tablespoons of vinaigrette. Place cannellini beans and add a few tablespoons of vinaigrette. Divide arugula in two large bowls, place cannellini beans, tomato and tuna on top of arugula. Add more vinaigrette if desired and serve.
- 5 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Zest from one Lemon
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Mint or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine above ingredients and shake until well combined
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Canned Fish Recipe
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.