If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spicy summer recipe - The young chef
- 750 grams Medium green prawns, peeled, deveined tails intact
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 shredded Iceberg lettuce
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Using a small sharp knife, cut each prawn lengthways down centre without cutting right through. Open out to lay flat.
- Preheat a lightly oiled barbecue or chargrill on high. Combined five spice, chilli, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add prawns and toss to coat. Spray prawns with cooking oil spray and cook for 2-3 mins each side , until just cooked through or to your own preference.
- To make dressing, mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar. Place lettuce on serving platter. Scatter over cucumber and coriander leaves. Top with prawns and serve with lemon soy dressing.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Style with a breeze.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.