If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here's a nice variety of slow cooking beef Sweet potato stew recipes, .This spiced beef stew is very popular among our friends and family .Usually we make with potato but when sweet potato season we always try different recipes with Sweet potatoes and this is one of that . - pauljoseph
- 1 1/2 cups Sweet potato and carrot (cut in one inch cube)
- 1 pound beef (lean beef boneless chuck or stew, cut in 1-inch cubes)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 3 Green chili slit lengthwise
- 1 inch Ginger (sliced)
- 1 flake Garlic
- 1 Curry leaf or Coriander leaf (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Whole black pepper
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 3 pieces Cloves
- 2 pieces Cardamom
- 1 tablespoon Ghee(clarified butter)
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk THIN
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk THICK
- Heat heavy pan, add ghee and crushed spices add the sliced Ingredients and fry few minute till onions are transparent) Add the meet and little water and reduce heat cover and cook for few minutes. Add the carrot and sweet potato, Pour the thin milk, bring to boil ,reduce heat simmer and cook till meat and vegetable are tender. Add the thick milk and remove from flame immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns