If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An excellent salad my wife used to take salad class for the local house wives in kerala and I took this picture about 10 years ago and this recipe is very popular among our community
This salad is good for both informal and formal menus and for experimenting with flavored vinegars. The recipe calls for wine vinegar , but any sort can be used. This is one of my favorite salad.
orange beetroot salad
- 2 Large Orrange
- 2 large Beetroot Cooked and sliced
- Few Mint ( thinly Sliced )
- 4 tablespoons Dressing
- 4 tablespoons Salad Oil
- 2 tablespoons Wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1 Garlic cloves(crushed)
- 1 tablespoon Orange rind
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a jar with tight Lid. Shake well .
- Arrange the orange mint, and beetroot slices in alternative layers in a shallow circular dish. .Pour the dressing and garnish with sprigs of mint .serve chilled
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.