If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pureed sweet potato and celery with sour cream soup. - Hidemi
- 1 Sweet Potato (about 0.25lb)
- 1/2 Small Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Water
- 1 Vegetable Bouillon (1 cube)
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- In a sauce pan, heat butter and cook garlic, onion and celery until tender. Add sweet potatoes. Saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add water and vegetable bouillon and bring to boil. Cook over medium heat until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Transfer to the blender. Puree all vegetables. Then transfer to the sauce pan again and heat over low heat, season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add sour cream and stir well. Turn off the heat. When ready to serve, sprinkle minced parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.