Author Notes: An excellent salad my wife used to take salad class for the local house wives in kerala and this recipe is very popular among our community
This salad is good for both informal and formal menus. This is also one of my favorite salad.
- 1 tablespoon Salad Oil or Olive oil
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves(finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 6 tablespoons Crunchy Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions till soft, add garlic and spices, stir and cook a minute. Mix in the peanut butter , Gradually blend in the water, stirring till thick. Cool and add mayonnaise and lime juice. Serve the dip with fresh vegetable fingers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
Tags: Peanut butter