If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An excellent salad my wife used to take salad class for the local house wives in kerala and this recipe is very popular among our community
This salad is good for both informal and formal menus. This is also one of my favorite salad.
- 1 tablespoon Salad Oil or Olive oil
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves(finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 6 tablespoons Crunchy Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions till soft, add garlic and spices, stir and cook a minute. Mix in the peanut butter , Gradually blend in the water, stirring till thick. Cool and add mayonnaise and lime juice. Serve the dip with fresh vegetable fingers.
Tags: Peanut butter
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.