If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a nice simple seafood dish that can be made quickly for a nice fresh meal. —The young chef
- 2 slices of white bread torn into chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 large tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 skinless firm white boneless fish fillets
- Heat oven to 390F or 355F fan. Scatter bread over a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil. Bake for 10 mins until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, mix tomato, cucumber, capsicum and onion with 2 tbsp oil, sherry vinegar and garlic in a large bowl and season well.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non stick frying pan on medium. Cook fish for 2-3 min each side, until golden and cooked through
- Add croutons to salad, spoon onto serving plates and top with fish.
Get Fired Up
A weekend cookout menu and playlist
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Olive you, olives.
We've got the summer blues.
Small spaces don't have to feel small.
A better basket.