Author Notes: This is a nice simple seafood dish that can be made quickly for a nice fresh meal. - The young chef
- 2 slices of white bread torn into chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 large tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 skinless firm white boneless fish fillets
- Heat oven to 390F or 355F fan. Scatter bread over a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil. Bake for 10 mins until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, mix tomato, cucumber, capsicum and onion with 2 tbsp oil, sherry vinegar and garlic in a large bowl and season well.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non stick frying pan on medium. Cook fish for 2-3 min each side, until golden and cooked through
- Add croutons to salad, spoon onto serving plates and top with fish.