If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread dough over greased cookie sheet.
- Microwave cherries in maple syrup for 30 seconds.
- Top dough with brie, sweet potatoes, and syrup with cherries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until light brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.