If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is simple and tasty, perfect for when you are pinched for time. - agadamaam
- 1 20 jumbo pasta shells (about half a 12-ounce box)
- 1 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 2 15-ounce containers ricotta
- 2 cups cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella (4 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 Clove of garlic, minced
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Spread the marinara sauce in the bottom of a large broilerproof baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, garlic, Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Spoon the mixture into the shells and place them on top of the sauce.
- Set an oven rack to the highest position and heat oven to 400° F.
- Sprinkle the shells with the mozzarella and bake until heated through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Increase heat to broil. Broil the shells until cheese begins to brown, 2 to 5 minutes.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.