If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yeah, I'm really creating a recipe for this. I couldn't resist. - JessicaBakes
Makes a delicious snack for 2
- 4 stalks celery, preferably lighter green from the inside
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons chopped mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews, etc. Go nuts!)
- Mix the three nut butters with the salt and chipotle.
- Fill each stalk of celery with the nut butter mixture. Top with the mixed nuts and dried cranberries. Eat!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.