Author Notes: Yeah, I'm really creating a recipe for this. I couldn't resist. - JessicaBakes
Makes a delicious snack for 2
- 4 stalks celery, preferably lighter green from the inside
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons chopped mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews, etc. Go nuts!)
- Mix the three nut butters with the salt and chipotle.
- Fill each stalk of celery with the nut butter mixture. Top with the mixed nuts and dried cranberries. Eat!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe