If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is refreshing and perfect for spring . The grilled pineapple makes it extra special . —ChowBella76
- 2 pieces Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce (or your preference)
- 2 cups Arugula
- 2 cups Baby Romaine (Chopped)
- 1 Cucumber – Julienned or thinly sliced
- 2 Brown Kumato Tomatoes- or any flavorful tomato Quartered
- 1/3 Red Onion – Thinly Sliced
- 1 Fresh Pineapple cut in to disks (best to use a corer)
- 2 dashes Seasame Seeds (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Peanut or Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Orange Juice
- 1. MARINADE CHICKEN WITH SOYVAY OR YOUR FAVORITE TERIYAKI SAUCE FOR ABOUT 2-4 HOURS BEFORE GRILLING 2. PREHEAT THE GRILL 3. PLACE MARINADED CHICKEN TO PREHEATED GRILL AND COOL FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES, UNTIL GOLDEN-BROWN ON EACH SIDE. 4. ADD PINEAPPLE SLICES TO THE GRILL BEFORE YOU FLIP THE CHICKEN TIP: THE BIGGER THE PINEAPPLE SLICE THE EASIER 5. REMOVE CHICKEN FROM GRILL AND LET THE CHICKEN REST FOR 5 MINNUTES MIN BEFORE SLICING 6. CUT GRILLED PINEAPPLE PIECES INTO BITE SIZE CHUNKS
- PREPARE DRESSING WHIP ALL INGREDIENTS WITH A WHISK OR FORK AND SET ASIDE (Rice Wine Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Peanut or Canola Oil, Ground Mustard ,Orange Juice)
- SALAD PREPARATION ADD REMAINING INGREDIENTS TO A BOWL TOP SALAD TOSS IN DRESSING TOP WILL SLICED GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE CHUNKS ADD SEASAME SEEDS FOR PRESENTATION,
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Lettuce