If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm always looking for ways to spruce up regular old mashed potatoes. Giving it a little crunch, with a whole lot of flavor is what this recipe brings out. - Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Serves 4 people
- 5-6 medium red potatoes (quartered)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 4 stalks celery with lots of leaves (rough chop)
- 1/2 tablespoon celery seeds
- salt and pepper
- Add potatoes to a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil, and let it cook until a fork slides in the potatoes easily. Drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl or pot.
- Add the buttermilk, sour cream, goat cheese, celery seeds and salt and pepper to the potatoes. Smash until they are creamy, but still have lumps. Stir in the celery at the end, just to incorporate. Serve piping hot with some delicious food!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Celery Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.