If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for the holidays. —agadamaam
- 1 29 oz can of yams
- 1/4 cup Butter cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmellows
- 1/2 Can crushed pineapple (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Drain yams and spread in the bottom of a baking dish. Cut the larger ones in half so the pieces are even. I use a 2-3 quart dish.
- If you want to add the pineapple go ahead and sprinkle it evenly on top of the yams.
- Take the pieces of butter and place them on top, spread out evenly.
- Now take your brown sugar and evenly spread it across the top.
- Cover with marshmallows from corner to corner evenly.
- Pace in oven aprox 20-25 Minutes or until the mallows are toasted on top, Dont let them get too brown or they will be chewy.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Lasts in the fridge for about a week and a half. Enjoy!
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.