Author Notes: Perfect for the holidays. - agadamaam
- 1 29 oz can of yams
- 1/4 cup Butter cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Marshmellows
- 1/2 Can crushed pineapple (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Drain yams and spread in the bottom of a baking dish. Cut the larger ones in half so the pieces are even. I use a 2-3 quart dish.
- If you want to add the pineapple go ahead and sprinkle it evenly on top of the yams.
- Take the pieces of butter and place them on top, spread out evenly.
- Now take your brown sugar and evenly spread it across the top.
- Cover with marshmallows from corner to corner evenly.
- Pace in oven aprox 20-25 Minutes or until the mallows are toasted on top, Dont let them get too brown or they will be chewy.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Lasts in the fridge for about a week and a half. Enjoy!