If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my true Porkaliscious. I have others with different stuffings, but this one is my tried and true. —CheriDawn
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 9 bacon (slices)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices maple glazed ham
Maple Dijon Cream Sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Pound pork loin flat til about 1/2 inch or so thick.
- Lay the bacon strips side by side, then lay the flat pork loin atop, slightly closer to you than truly centered.
- Layer two slices swiss cheese, then the two slices ham and then two slices swiss cheese again.
- Roll pork loin up from the long side closest to you and then wrap the bacon around, one slice at a time, affixing with a skewer. It should look like a spine when done.
- I bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes on a preheated pizza stone, flipping once.
- To serve, slice between each bacon slice and remove skewer.
- For the sauce, cook the cream in a small saucepan on low-med heat til it reduces by a third.
- Add maple syrup and dijon, combining all with a whisk. Remove from heat. Drizzle over roulades.
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.