Author Notes: This is my true Porkaliscious. I have others with different stuffings, but this one is my tried and true. - CheriDawn
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 9 bacon (slices)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices maple glazed ham
Maple Dijon Cream Sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Pound pork loin flat til about 1/2 inch or so thick.
- Lay the bacon strips side by side, then lay the flat pork loin atop, slightly closer to you than truly centered.
- Layer two slices swiss cheese, then the two slices ham and then two slices swiss cheese again.
- Roll pork loin up from the long side closest to you and then wrap the bacon around, one slice at a time, affixing with a skewer. It should look like a spine when done.
- I bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes on a preheated pizza stone, flipping once.
- To serve, slice between each bacon slice and remove skewer.
- For the sauce, cook the cream in a small saucepan on low-med heat til it reduces by a third.
- Add maple syrup and dijon, combining all with a whisk. Remove from heat. Drizzle over roulades.