If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My parent's neighbor brought this relish to our day-after-Thanksgiving party every year. I've never been a huge cranberry fan, so it quickly became my condiment of choice. Use a firm ripe pear and an orange with a fragrant rind. —MrsWheelbarrow
Serves 1 pint
- 1 small orange
- 1 large ripe, firm pear, cored & cut into 1/4" dice
- 2-3 tablespoons honey, I prefer rosemary honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped crystalized ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Finely chop the orange, including the rind, in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl and stir in all the other ingredients. Chill well. Can be made one day in advance.
Summer, Don't End
recipes that make the sunshine last a little longer
Summer, please don't go.
Stick it to 'em.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Recipe of the Day
Get your shine on.