If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nothing says good-day like homemade pancakes. Especially if they´re topped with a sweet, spiced warm honey syrup.
We originally made this recipe for Siesta (proyectosiesta.blogspot.com), our blog. - ines
Makes 6 pancakes
- 3.5 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 100 milliliters milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix flour and baking powder. Beat eggs with the milk and vanilla.
- Combine both mixtures until there are well integrated. You can keep this overnight so you don´t have to work so much in the morining ;)
- Cook the pancakes in a little pan with some butter until they are golden on both sides.
Honey & Orange Syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 orange
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Mix all the ingredients and heat it until it thickens and gets the consistency you want. You can leave it runny or a little thicker if you like. When it has cooled a little bit, you can pour it into a jar and keep it in the fridge for a week.
- Serve pancakes with the warm syrup, powdered sugar and a little bit of cinnamon on top.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls