If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a beautiful spring soup, full of flavour. You can serve it as a main dish, with a slice of sourdough bread toast. —ines
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 ounces fresh green peas
- 2 ounces chopped fennel
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Combine butter and olive oil and cook the peas and the fennel for a couple of minutes.
- Add water and cook until the peas are tender. They will take about 10 minutes if they are fresh.
- Add the coriander, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix everything with a blender until it is smooth.
- Serve warm, with a spoonful of cream and a couple drops of lemon juice.
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.