If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken livers cooked with sweet sour sauce. A little bit of rosemary and butter flavor. Serve with baquette. Great match with red wine. - Hidemi
- 1 pound Chicken Livers
- 4 tablespoons Raisin, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary, crushed
- Place chicken livers in a colander and rinse with water. Drain and soak in milk for 30 minutes.
- Make sauce. In a bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Rinse chicken livers with water again and drain well. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook chicken livers. When livers are cooked, add sauce and toss to coat. Reduce heat and add raisin, rosemary and butter. Stir well to coat. When butter is melted, season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and place on the serving plate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.