If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An excellent salad my wife used to take salad class for the local house wives in kerala and I took this picture about 10 years ago and this recipe is very popular amoung our community
This salad is good for both informal and formal menus. This is also one of my favorite salad.
For The Sauce
- 1 cup Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 4 Eggs boiled and chopped
- 1 Cucumber peel and Sliced
- 1 bunch Spring Onion Chopped
- 1 bunch Lettuce
- Arrange the lettuce in a serving dish and cover with cucumber slices. Mix the chopped eggs and spring onions together, spoon into the center. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and pour over salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.