If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quinoa is baked with maple syrup, coconut oil and cinnamon for a slightly sweet, crunchy, healthy snack. —Krissy @Make It Naked
- 1/2 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until quinoa is coated and wet.
- Spread into a thin layer on baking sheet and bake for 14-20 minutes or until quinoa starts to brown. The longer you bake, the crunchier it'll be.
- Remove and let cool. Break into pieces. Top yogurt or add milk for a gluten-free cereal.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.