If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Salad dressing for greens, chicken salad, or to just lick out of the salad bowl when the salad is gone. - tasty dish
Makes about a cup
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (Blue Heron Farm brand) or other Grade A syrup
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Country Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 11/2 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil, like Wesson
- In your mini prep add all ingredients. Pulse until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Taste. If this is too sweet for your taste add 1 t more red wine vinegar . Chill for an hour to allow flavors to develop. Note: Use high quality maple syrup otherwise the maple flavor will be masked by the other ingredients
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.