If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm a lover of macaroons...I came across the raw macaroon, Hail Merry, at a store and instead of paying the money for the few that I was able to get in a package, I improvised and came up with my own recipe. They have continually been a huge crowd pleaser, and with the use of Maple Syrup and other healthy ingredients...they make a great treat for all occassions, and kids love them too! - Julia Reid
Makes 2 dozen
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 1 cup organic shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 tablespoons Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic almond flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla flavoring
- 1 dash kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir together with a spoon until well blended.
- I take as much mixture that will fill a plastic scoop (approximately 1 firmly packed tablespoon), and once pressed firmly in the scoop, I gently tap it out onto my hand and place on a plate. It will hold the form of whatever you've pressed it into. Continue with this step until all of mixture has been formed into delectable bite-size macaroons!
- Refrigerate in an airtight container once made, to preserve freshness...enjoy! A note to strict raw foodies...maple syrup is not raw...but it is the most delicious and I can't suggest any more delectable way to make these.
- If variations are desired...you can dip in chocolate, add cinnamon, macadamia nuts, strawberries, or cherries, as I found out in Rawmazing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns