If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Is it a drink? Is it a dessert? Just have another... —Liza Jernow
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons real grade B maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinches sea salt
- 3 cups fresh snow
- In a container with a spout combine the first four ingredients. Scoop snow to fill two dessert bowls or cups. Drizzle the syrup over the cups of snow. Lap it up!
- Hi Amanda, I've also published this on my blog:http://www.carmeliza.com/post/4004892234/s-a-p-s-n-o-w-a-snow-that-comes-after-a-thaw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.