Author Notes: I am a peanut butter fanatic and love to play with different flavors. This past Christmas I came up with numerous Peanut Butter flavors and this one hit it out of the park. It seriously tastes like a maple gingerbread cookie! Love it! - misschels
Makes 3 small 6 oz. jars
- 3 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Add the peanuts to a food processor and blend until it becomes smooth, about 4 minutes.
- Add in maple syrup, agave and spices, then continue to blend, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Stream in the oil with the processor running until the butter is silky and smooth.
- Distribute peanut butter evenly into 3 small 6 oz. jars that have been sterilized.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe