Author Notes: Who doesn't love bacon and sugar? I make this recipe for breakfast, brunch, and as an Hors
D oeuvres and it is ALWAYS a big hit! - renee tatterson
- 1 pound Maple cured bacon
- 1/4 cup Maple sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Garlic pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine sugars and spices on a cookie sheet.
- Wrap each piece of grissini with a piece of bacon.
- Roll each piece of bacon and grissini in the sugar and spice mixture, coating generously.