If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who doesn't love bacon and sugar? I make this recipe for breakfast, brunch, and as an Hors
D oeuvres and it is ALWAYS a big hit! - renee tatterson
- 1 pound Maple cured bacon
- 1/4 cup Maple sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Garlic pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine sugars and spices on a cookie sheet.
- Wrap each piece of grissini with a piece of bacon.
- Roll each piece of bacon and grissini in the sugar and spice mixture, coating generously.
Your Favorite Items for a Wedding Registry
Wedding season approaches.
Wedding registry must haves.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Wildcard Winner Recap
Do you haiku?