If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been experimenting with dressings to spice up salads, kale in particular. This is one of a few that I have been dressing up my salads with regularly. I am especially devoted to using Bates and Schmitt's organic apple cider vinegar, but I have to admit that I am not very knowledgeable about maple syrups. I think that the sweetness of this dressing would also complement fruit salads, like apples and pears with soft butter lettuce and maybe some crunchy walnuts. - dymnyno
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- Using a whisk, mix together maple syrup, cider vinegar, soy sauce, pomegranate molasses, mustard and minced garlic.
- Pour the olive oil into the mixture while continuing to whisk the ingredients until the emulsion becomes very smooth.
- Just before tossing with the salad, whisk a bit more to make sure that is is smooth.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.