If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nothing better that a home made dressing. You control the amount fat , sweetness and acidity that you like. We love using mustard in our dressing they make them creamy and delicious. Maple syrup is perfect to offset the sharpness of the mustard. —May I have that recipe
Makes 8 tbs
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon stone ground honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Grade A dark amber Maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients in a glass jar. Close it and shake it well until everything is creamy and well combined.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
More Great Recipes: Condiments
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.