If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been making this salmon for years. Everybody loves it & there are never any leftovers. It is so easy & rich. I cook the salmon until the center is almost done because once the salmon comes out of the oven it continues to cook, and therefore does not get dry. I have also made this with trout. —we eat. happy.
- 1 pound wild salmon fillet
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and lightly oil a lined baking sheet. Clean the salmon, pat dry, and place at the center of the pan. Squeeze the lemon over the fillet (discard any lemon seeds) and season.
- In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, maple syrup, and mustard. Pour evenly over the salmon. Place on the top rack of the oven and bake for 17-20 minutes. Let the fish rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.