Author Notes: In the description you can write: As well as being gorgeous to look at Romanesco is packed with nutrients, and easy to prepare. You can eat it raw, with hummus, or steam it for a few minutes as I did. It’s got a sweet creamy and slightly flavour. This recipe with a simple dressing, fresh goats cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, is simple, and allows the full taste of the Romanesco to shine through. I hope you like it!
Serves super healthy romanesco salad recipe
- 1 piece head of Romanesco
- 10 pieces chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped/crumbled Fromage Frais
- 3 tablespoons spoons olive oil
- 1 piece Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Ground black pepper
- Step One: Chop the Romanesco into florets and steam until al dente
- Step Two: Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and some ground black pepper in a jar. Put the lid on and give it a good shake.
- Step 3: In a large bowl mix the Romanesco, sundried tomatoes, fromage frais and dressing. Serve warm, or at room temperature.