If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the description you can write: As well as being gorgeous to look at Romanesco is packed with nutrients, and easy to prepare. You can eat it raw, with hummus, or steam it for a few minutes as I did. It’s got a sweet creamy and slightly flavour. This recipe with a simple dressing, fresh goats cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, is simple, and allows the full taste of the Romanesco to shine through. I hope you like it!
Serves super healthy romanesco salad recipe
- 1 piece head of Romanesco
- 10 pieces chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped/crumbled Fromage Frais
- 3 tablespoons spoons olive oil
- 1 piece Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Ground black pepper
- Step One: Chop the Romanesco into florets and steam until al dente
- Step Two: Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and some ground black pepper in a jar. Put the lid on and give it a good shake.
- Step 3: In a large bowl mix the Romanesco, sundried tomatoes, fromage frais and dressing. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.