Author Notes: A delicious, flipped European version of the pancake, yet equally, if not more, delicious! - Jasanna
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put all of the butter in the bottom of a cast iron skillet and place it in the oven until completely melted.
- In a bowl, add together eggs and beat with a hand-mixer until fluffy.
- Add in milk, flour, stevia, salt, and vanilla and mix until the mixture resembles thick cream.
- Take the skillet with melted butter out of the oven and pour in egg mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. It should be light brown and a bit crispy around the edges when done. It will rise above the edges of the skillet and look like it is inflated.
- It will fall once removed from oven. Take skillet out and flip onto a plate. (this is my addition.)
- Slice and serve immediately and warm with powdered sugar, berries or other delicious addition!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory