If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Add grated apple to the pancake and strawberry balsamic vinegar sauce. —Hidemi
- 1 Medium Apple (about half pound)
- 3/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Melted Butter
- 8 Strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Peel apple and grade. Put in the bowl and heat in a microwave for 2 minutes. Stir and put the bowl back into the microwave and heat for another 1 minute.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- In another bowl, beat egg and add milk. Stir well. Add to the flour mixture bowl. Then add melted butter and grated apple. Mix all together until well blended.
- Heat well-oiled skillet over medium high heat. Spoon the batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown. Make 4 pancakes.
- Make sauce. In sauce pan, put butter and heat over medium heat. When the butter is melted, add sugar, balsamic vinegar and strawberries. Cook for 1 minute stirring occasionally.
- Place 2 pancakes on each serving plate and pour the strawberry balsamic sauce over the pancake. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Things are feeling corny (and figgy and carroty and...)
This week's best #f52farmstands.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our recent favorite recipes.
Have a ball (jar).