Author Notes: This is Japanese pancake, Okonomiyaki. My okonomiyaki is a little bit different. Grate potato, corn starch (in stead of flour) , tuna, corn and scallions. As for sauce, sweet and sour teriyaki sauce. Top with lots of mayonnaise (Spread as much as you like! ) - Hidemi
- 2 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 can Tuna in water (5 oz), drained
- 2-3 Scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Yellow Corn
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- Peel potatoes and grate.
- In a bowl, combine grated potatoes, tuna, chopped scallions, corn and corn starch. Mix well.
- Heat 1 tab;es[ppm sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Spoon the batter forming into round onto the skillet and cook until browns. Flip the okonomiyaki and cook until brown. Make one more okonomiyaki.
- Make teriyaki sauce. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, honey and oyster sauce. Mix well.
- Place Okonomiyaki on each serving plate, pour teriyaki sauce and spread mayonnaise. (I piped mayonnaise using a pasry bag. Any way works)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory