If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is Japanese pancake, Okonomiyaki. My okonomiyaki is a little bit different. Grate potato, corn starch (in stead of flour) , tuna, corn and scallions. As for sauce, sweet and sour teriyaki sauce. Top with lots of mayonnaise (Spread as much as you like! ) - Hidemi
- 2 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 can Tuna in water (5 oz), drained
- 2-3 Scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Yellow Corn
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- Peel potatoes and grate.
- In a bowl, combine grated potatoes, tuna, chopped scallions, corn and corn starch. Mix well.
- Heat 1 tab;es[ppm sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Spoon the batter forming into round onto the skillet and cook until browns. Flip the okonomiyaki and cook until brown. Make one more okonomiyaki.
- Make teriyaki sauce. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, honey and oyster sauce. Mix well.
- Place Okonomiyaki on each serving plate, pour teriyaki sauce and spread mayonnaise. (I piped mayonnaise using a pasry bag. Any way works)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory