If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These roasted sweet potato wedges- or jojos as we call them in the Pacific Northwest- are excellent as a fall appetizer dipped in a little truffle aioli (or mayo mixed with truffle oil if you want a quick fix!) Also great as a side dish! —Loves Food Loves to Eat
- 1 tablespoon coarsly chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- *optional-truffle salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Peel and cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges. Toss wedges with oil, rosemary, salt & pepper on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Flip and roast until tender, 15 to 20 more minutes.
- *If you use truffle salt, do 1/2 teaspoon regular salt, 1/2 teaspoon truffle salt, or to taste
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
DIY Nutter Butters Are Better
Sandwich cookies that take peanut butter seriously
DIY Nutter Butters.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
We give it 8 tentacles up.