If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pancake with sweet potato puree and melted chocolate ice cream. Easy, rich flavor and delicious - Hidemi
Makes 4 pancakes
- 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Mashed Sweet Potatoes ( about 1/3 lb sweet potato)
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Ice Cream, melted
- Peel sweet potato, cut into small cubes. Put in the bowl and heat in a microwave for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Mash sweet potato and add beaten egg, melted butter, milk and melted chocolate ice cream. Mix well. Then add flour and baking powder. Mix well until smooth and well blended.
- Heat well-oiled skillet over medium heat. Spoon the batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown. Make 4 pancakes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory