If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Over the past few months I've been sifting through a collection of recipes that were favorites of my husband's great grandmother, Grandma Jacobs. It's been amazing and fascinating to dig through these recipe archives. This recipe is a classic and favorite of many in my primarily Dutch hometown in Iowa. —MadisonMayberry
- 1 recipe your favorite pie crust (for a 9-inch single pie shell)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with the unbaked crust. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, whisking until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the unbaked pie crust. Bake in a 350 oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until the outsides are set and the center is slightly soft and glossy. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a refrigerator and chill completely.
Take a Trip with Tropical Drinks
Cocktails to make you feel like you're on vacation
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Grilled cheese, please.
It's time to travel.
Put cake on a pedestal.