If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious corn cakes for any time in the day. Typical Venezuelan fare, with a twist. —GIOVANNI50
- 2 cups Corn from a can, or fresh.
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 2 pieces Egg Whites
- 4 tablespoons Masarina
- 1 tablespoon Sugar (turbinado or cane is best)
- 1 tablespoon Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pound Queso fresco, Mozzarella, or Queso Guayanes from Venezuela
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pour all ingredients -except the cheese- in blender or food processor until a smooth paste develops.
- Heat a pan slightly oiled with some grape seed or similar oil
- Pour enough batter on pan to make a ten inch pancake.
- Flip after about 2 minutes ( do not exceed this mark). Cook for another minute or so.
- Take out of pan, and while hot, place the cheese over the pancake and cover 90% of it, and then fold over to allow for cheese to melt. Enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.