If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: easy to make desserts - pauljoseph
- 2 Ripped Banana
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Rice flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamon powder
- 1 tablespoon Minced cashew
- 1 teaspoon Ghee9CLARIFIED BUTTER)
- In a heavy pan, heat the 1cup coconut milk, add sliced bananas, cook till soft.
- Add the sugar, mix well.
- Add the remaining half cup coconut milk to which the rice flour and cardamom powered is mixed.
- Top with the cashews fried in ghee.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Rice Dish
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.