If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: HEALTHY: low in fat, cholesterol and carbohydrates. —Vouvray
- 1 cup garbanzo beans (or chickpeas)
- 1 cup cannellini beans
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 3-4 tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- baby arugula
- Drain and rinse the beans into a large seal-able plastic food container.
- Add zest of the lemon and lime as well as the juice of the lemon and lime.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of Sriracha.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Chop the cilantro and add.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Close the food container and toss the ingredients to ensure well-coated.
- Make a bed of arugula in two large salad bowls.
- Mix 1 tablespoon Sriracha and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a separate bowl. Drizzle over bed of arugula.
- Spoon the bean mixture on top of the arugula.
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.