If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: HEALTHY: low fat, low cholesterol —Vouvray
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, washed
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 limes
- 4 packets Splenda
- 1 handful fresh oregano, finely chopped
- whipped cream or creme fraiche (optional)
- Combine pineapple, grapes and bananas in a bowl. Toss gently, taking care not to mash up the banana slices.
- Add the zest and juice of both limes, 4 packets of Splenda and the chopped oregano to the bowl. Toss gently.
- Spoon into 4-6 bowls.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or creme fraiche (optional).
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Cheese peppers, grapes, and more
This week's best #F52farmstands.
Get baking this Labor Day.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Storage made crystal clear.