If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: HEALTHY: low fat, low cholesterol —Vouvray
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, washed
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 limes
- 4 packets Splenda
- 1 handful fresh oregano, finely chopped
- whipped cream or creme fraiche (optional)
- Combine pineapple, grapes and bananas in a bowl. Toss gently, taking care not to mash up the banana slices.
- Add the zest and juice of both limes, 4 packets of Splenda and the chopped oregano to the bowl. Toss gently.
- Spoon into 4-6 bowls.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or creme fraiche (optional).
Just Pudding It out There
Use your melon: make this 3-ingredient, vegan dessert
Pudding melon to the test.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
We give it 8 tentacles up.