If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's the perfect summer side: light, refreshing, and easy to make ahead. - Half-Buzzed Hostess
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 1/2 cup each fresh strawberries and pineapple, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and cooled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons each fresh mint and basil, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Cook wheat berries according to package directions. Let cool. Combine wheat berries and all other ingredients. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.