If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's the perfect summer side: light, refreshing, and easy to make ahead. - Half-Buzzed Hostess
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 1/2 cup each fresh strawberries and pineapple, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and cooled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons each fresh mint and basil, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Cook wheat berries according to package directions. Let cool. Combine wheat berries and all other ingredients. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.