If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a lovely sweet and fresh salad that goes perfectly with a nice barbeque and it's really really simple. It's an exciting mix of completely different tastes that go surprisingly well together. I love the taste of fresh beetroots, especially when they're still a little firm and crispy. This salad looks colorful and will give your nicely decorated table a happy touch. —Veerle
- 4 red beets
- 1 pineapple
- 3,5 ounces Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons juice of a lime
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Boil the red beets for about 10 minutes 'till their skin is soft but the inside still pretty firm. They can even still be a little raw, just what you like best.
- In the meantime, cut the pineapple into little dices and put those in a bowl.
- Mix the mint leaves and coriander with the red beets and pineapple.
- Sprinkle the lime juice over the mixture, crumble over the feta cheese and there's your happy salad!
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.